• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrade Issues - SSL Certs

Q

qcomm

I just upgraded a test machine from 9.5.2 to 10.1.1.

When trying to upload a SSL certificate via Private Key, Certificate, and CA Certificate files, Plesk Errors with:

Unable to set the certificate: Unable to put certificate file: Unable to arrange cert file: Plesk_tempnam() failed: tempnam failed: Incorrect temporary file name generated

I have run Plesk Reconfigurator to attempt to fix, it seems like it might be a permissions problem but I am unsure where to look.

Any ideas....

I saw that KB article. The license was updated via the upgrade process. I haven't had to upload a new one. I believe that when it was uploaded it was done via an xml file as the KB article suggests. Any other thoughts?

Try to replace file in %plesk_dir%\admin\plb\ with attached. Do not forget create backup of original file.
And please inform with results.

Attachments

• FileUtils.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 35
Hi Igor,

Thanks for the file. It seems to have solved my issue. Can you explain the different in the file you supplied to the one that was installed on my server?

thanks,

Chad

This is fix for problem with "Incorrect temporary file name generated". I'm not developer and unfortunately I can't explain what was modified in this file.

Bug was that on some systems (pretty rare case in fact) drive letter is returned in upper case, and there was case sensitive check.
We have removed case-sensitive check in this place as unnecessary.

Back