1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Upgrade mailEnable 4.26

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by PietroL, Oct 8, 2010.

1. PietroL

PietroL Guest

Helo!
    I installed version 9.5.2 for Windows Parallels Plesk panel, and I want to upgrade the standard versione MailEnable(1.986) with the standard version MailEnable 4.26 . Is this possible?

if this is possible what is the procedure?

Thank you very much

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
  3. Edward Jackson

Edward Jackson Guest

I can confirm this does work.

Just download mailenable and run the installer to upgrade and follow the normal upgrade procedures.

Reboot the server and then in the Plesk Panel go to Server Components and click refresh - the new version will be shown as installed.

Just a note that caught me out though, mailenable 3.63 included webmail WITH the address book component. But they removed the address book function from version 4.x standard and it is only available in Professional. Since you cannot downgrade Mailenable (easily) I had to purchase the Professional version to get the address book working again.