• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

upgrade Plesk 8.2 to Plesk 8.30 on CentOS 4.4 Error some domain !

N

nuttiwes

Hello everybody,

I have some Problem when i upgrade Plesk 8.2 to Plesk 8.30 on CentOS 4.4. upgrade is success after i login to plesk 8.3 it found some domain can ' t access the menus it show error something

PleskFatalException
Unable to init Account object:
/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:158
Unable to init Account object: Account: unable to select: (no such row in the table) /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.SysUser.php:73
/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:
nobjectMaker
/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:150
DomainControlForm->assign(object of type BsDomain) /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/dom_ctrl.php3:148

i search answer this problem but i don' t found. Help me please !

Thank you.

Hi,

You can try rerunning Plesk upgrade:

1. Create dump of Plesk database:
mysqldump -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` psa > psadump.sql

2. Download Plesk 8.3 distribution tarball from ftp://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/Plesk8.3
3. Unpack this tarball. Let's say you unpacked it to /root/swsoft/plesk83
4. Reinstall base Plesk packages:

rpm -Uvh --force /root/swsoft/plesk83/dist...(not sure what the full dir name is)/base/*rpm

If reinstallation does not help set display_error to On in /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini, restart Plesk, reproduce error, check and post here messages that will appear in /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/httpsd_error_log

I try follow this introduction

rpm -Uvh --force /root/swsoft/plesk83/dist...(not sure what the full dir name is)/base/*rpm

until it finish and restart plesk again. But my problem is not solv. Plesk is show old error messages

ERROR: PleskFatalException
Unable to init Account object:

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:158
psaerror(string 'Unable to init Account object: ', string 'Account: unable to select: no such row in the table')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.SysUser.php:73
SysUser->SysUser(string '262')
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:2875
objectMaker(string 'SysUser', string '262')
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:150
DomainControlForm->assign(object of type BsDomain)
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/dom_ctrl.php3:148

I serious this problem. Help me Please !

Thank you very much.

This could come from a previous delete attempt.
You can re-associate the account id in the psa database:

1) Obtain the id of the domain -> SELECT id FROM domains WHERE name LIKE '%domain%';
2) Get its account association -> SELECT account_id FROM dom_level_usrs WHERE dom_id = <here_the_previous_id>
3) With the account_id you will discover there is no such index at 'accounts' table:
SELECT * FROM accounts;

Just insert it:
INSERT INTO accounts VALUES(<account_id>,'plain','the password for the user to access the panel');

Back