• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrade Spamassassin 3.4 and CentOS 7 timing

CentOS 7 is supported already. Regarding Spamassassin 3.4 I haven't any ETA.

The Plesk site (re: link below) only shows CentOS 6 as supported and my provided indicates 7 is not supported currently. If it were support would the yum update; yum grade provide the option to upgrade from the 6.5 to 7.0?

Given today's need to have the most current Spam filter it would be good to see quick support of new releases of Spamassassin. Also is there support for ClamAV to provide malware scanning as well?

http://odin.com/products/plesk/requirements/

Hopefully Spamassassin will brought to the current release soon so we can move away from 2010 version 3.3.1 to the 2014 3.4 and have improved spam filtering. It would also be good to have support for ClamAV added.

Are there any updates on when the current release of Spamassassin (3.4) will be supported. The old 3.3.x release is proving to be less and less able to filter out current day spam. There is a need to stay more current with these as well having support of free A/V such as ClamAV would be a big help in keeping Plesk a good system for reducing the spread of malware and other undesired related emails.

I hope the these are of a priority in updates under development for release very soon.

Back