• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrade to Plesk Windows 11 from 10.4.4

Need more details - error messages, related logs, etc.
I suggest you contact Support Team - they will investigate and fix this issue directly on your server.

Hello
I have the same issue when I define a second user of the panel username : "webmaster" / [email protected]. If I log in with this user (login : [email protected]) and run the autoinstall script for wordpress : I got the error : "Error: Installation of WordPress at http://thedomain.com/ failed. invalid values passed for settings of application resource; details for setting with id 'admin_name': Please make sure the text you entered starts with a letter and continues with either numbers, letters, underscores or hyphens."
I except the problem is the following : the script try to install wordpress with the administator login "[email protected]" and should instead use the login name "webmaster" (not the full email address).
When I install using the main "admin" login of plesk it works well but create the instance of wordpress with user "admin" that is subject of attack.
Will be great to have a fix for that quickly. (and a way to report a bug on your website !)
Regards

invalid values passed for settings of application resource;details for setting with..

Hello
I have the same issue when I define a second user of the panel username : "webmaster" / [email protected]. If I log in with this user (login : [email protected]) and run the autoinstall script for wordpress : I got the error : "Error: Installation of WordPress at http://thedomain.com/ failed. invalid values passed for settings of application resource; details for setting with id 'admin_name': Please make sure the text you entered starts with a letter and continues with either numbers, letters, underscores or hyphens."
I except the problem is the following : the script try to install wordpress with the administator login "[email protected]" and should instead use the login name "webmaster" (not the full email address).
When I install using the main "admin" login of plesk it works well but create the instance of wordpress with user "admin" that is subject of attack.
Will be great to have a fix for that quickly. (and a way to report a bug on your website !)
Regards

Hi,

I have the same problem...Have You any suggentions about this problem?

Yes change change the owner of the Plesk subscription to the user "webmaster / webmaster@...". Then when you try to run the autoinstaller it will propose to use "webmaster" instead of "admin" !

Back