• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrate 7.0.2 to 7.0.3 - Control Panel login blank page

i could almost solve the problem of the black page, but now we get errors by the statistics and also the backup is not working.

i tried to do what WebCTRL explained but it is still not working.

@ shwonder

what can we do after the upgrade to solve the problem of the blank page, stats or the backup problem?

best regards chris mayer

Hello all

Is there allready a new sp or fix to solve the problems several people have after upgrading 7.0.2 to 7.0.3.

It tried quit a lot of things and have still a backup and stats problem. some domains get new stats and some not.

if you have any information about some solutions please provide it here.

regards chris

Hello!
Possible, we have found solution for blank screen issue.
I know that this might happen right after you have installed the SP2 and restarted your server. I don't know about other cases. Once more, it happens sometimes, not always.
Unfortunatelly, we cannot reproduce issue on our test servers. Does somebody want to help us and check that our updated SP2 is fixed on some of test servers? We do not want to test on production servers, so please, if you have test server similar to your production one, please contact us. Updated SP2 is not uploaded on site yet. Please send email to me (kolechkin at gmail.com), to jaytee or just reply on this message.
We'll assist you to install SP2 or control installation process.
Thank you.

Originally posted by shwonder
Please send email to me (kolechkin at gmail.com), to jaytee or just reply on this message.
I think best way is to create ticket for Plesk support.

Originally posted by WebCTRL
here it is #43549
Problem with SP2 on your server was resolved. We need test server with Plesk 7.0.0 + 7.0.2 + some hotfixes installed.

Thank you.

Originally posted by sonics
It tried quit a lot of things and have still a backup and stats problem. some domains get new stats and some not.

if you have any information about some solutions please provide it here.
Chris, please, send detailed BU error description. I have the following error message in some tickets:
"Unable to create object 'psa.scheduler.device.PSASchedulerCollection'"
We have fixed this issue.
Do you mean this message or other?
Could you create ticket for Plesk support?

I have been sending all me log errors to PLESK support. .

Plesk send me this email this morning :

"We have fixed this problem. It fix will be released on next week as hotfix_05010920."

As far as my stats I was able to get it working.. HOwever, Webalizer Version 2.01 is providing stats for the current day....which is wrong....should be like awstats, the day before...

THe site preview still does not work...

anyway...I was able to get my backup and stats working everyday. BUT are they 100% bug free is other question....and my answer is NO.

@ WebCTRL

how did you get your stats work and your backup. i'm moved
back to the plesk 7.0.1 yesterday night because of so many problems. AwStats was working for some pages but not for all
and this is still so.
backup is also still not working.

@ shwonder

I have to look which errors i get, than i did so many mods last night. now if the realy come out next week with a hotfix i will wait till it's there before i open a ticket.

but i have to get now the stats and backup running.

I turned error reporting on after getting a blank page on 7.0.3 (+ 04122816 hotfix)

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_alerts() in C:\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 788

Originally posted by sonics
@ WebCTRL

how did you get your stats work and your backup. i'm moved
back to the plesk 7.0.1 yesterday night because of so many problems. AwStats was working for some pages but not for all
and this is still so.
backup is also still not working.

@ shwonder

I have to look which errors i get, than i did so many mods last night. now if the realy come out next week with a hotfix i will wait till it's there before i open a ticket.

but i have to get now the stats and backup running.

Sonic,

The best I can tell you is to disable/enable the backup and stats that are scheduled in the shedule manager.

The shedule manager is located in the plesk control panel server services.

When I did this, it seemed to have reset it all...

I was thinking about intalling this tonight on my production server, after reading all this I guess I'll wait a bit more.

Anybody make any progress on this? Has Plesk done anything about this mess yet?

I think schwonder will post someting here when they have fixed it

I hate to say I'm bumping this but I am.

Has anyone heard anything from SW-Soft about this issue? I have an open (paid) support ticket with them that hasn't been resolved yet.

If we could get a SW Soft representitive to just come into this thread to comment and say "yes we're working on it" that would satisfy me.

Same here, i hope they are not waiting for the 7.5 release.

mertz, since you have an open support ticket on this, I think you'd be the first to know about a solution ;)

I've got tickets resolved that will be in 7.0.4. So maybe the solution comes with that.

We are sitting in exactly the same boat as most of you. We have just installed a brand new Windows 2003 Web Edition server to run Plesk 7.0.3. We did our tests on 7.0.2 and had nowhere near as many problems as we have with 7.0.3.

Below is a list of problems detected so far:
- Tomcat does not work via the Plesk control panel. (This worked flawlessly in 7.0.2) We could get it going using the command line tools.
- The ClamAV service that Plesk installs, crashes constantly. (We found that disabling the service, does not influence the operation of the anti-virus)
- Site preview does not work at all.
- PASV mode FTP does not work with the firewall on.
- Plesk 7.0.3 still runs phpBB 2.0.8a which is vulnerable to exploits. (The easiest solution would simply be not to offer this application from the Application Vault)

I have heard through the grape vine that there will be no version 7.0.4 for Windows. I have also heard that the next version to expect will be the 7.5 series. This is rather disappointing, since we have waited so LONG before going with the Windows based solution and it is now a real thorn in our side.

well....well....

if there is a 7.0.4, should we believe that it will fix all these problems?

If 7.0.4 is not better, we will have to go back to 7.0.2 by re-installing everything again...

PLesk for windows... is quite desapointing so far....

Back