• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrate form 3.0.2 to 4.1 error!!

W

Wei-Liang Chen

I upgrade sitebuilder from 3.0.2 to 4.1. But After I finished the upgrade process. The sitebuilder page don't work correctly. It show error message:

Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Environment.php; Line: 94

What happend. How to fix this problem?

And I found error log in sitebuilder_error.log
[Mon Jan 07 20:52:16 2008] [error] [client 220.132.xxx.xx] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/opt/php51/lib/php5/extensions/sitebuilder3.so' - /opt/php51/lib/php5/extensions/sitebuilder3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

It seems Sitebuilder tries to use old PHP installation which was shipped with Sitebuilder 3.0.x. I can suggest you to check if php52 was installed with Sitebuilder packages:

# rpm -qa|grep php5sb
# ls -la /opt/php52/

If so, check Sitebuilder configuration and make sure that updated PHP is used:

# sb_config --help|grep php
--phpcli_path PHP CLI executable [/opt/php52/bin/php5]
--phpcgi_path PHP CGI executable [/opt/php52/cgi-bin/php5]

The thing is that from the error I can see that sitebuilder3.so extension is not loaded to PHP. Try to find sitebuilder3.so extension now and make sure that it is loaded into PHP configuration. On my test server it looks like this:

# cat /opt/php52/etc/php.d/sitebuilder3.ini
extension=sitebuilder3.so
# ls -la /opt/php52/lib/php/modules/sitebuilder3.so
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1288276 Июн 27 2007 /opt/php52/lib/php/modules/sitebuilder3.so

well im going through this error, and has nothing to do with this, it has to do with the difference in module compilation between php and sitebuilder.so.

any clues?

my problem was related to not installing the sb, modules, and templates at the same time. that solved, forced a reinstall of all rpms at the same time, got it working.

Back