• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[URGENT] Domains/Clients not expiring after update

L

lucasl

Hi,

None of our clients / domains expire after having performed the update! Nor any notification e-mails are sent out warning of an expiration limit, which is also the case for client limits (bandwidth, space, etc)

I'm driving myself crazy looking for what could be wrong. Any ideas? Is there a specific plesk cron job that should be running and maybe is not?

Thanks

Please anyone has any idea of what could be wrong?

Any particular cron jobs that check for client limits/expirations that may have been disabled after the upgrade?

This is pretty urgent :-/

Thanks for your time!
/L

Thank you so much for no support at all, no replies!

If this happens to someone else, you need to reboot! My server had a great uptime but this time you need to reboot, and wait for the next morning when all the PSA cron scripts are run. That should fix it!

Please anyone has any idea of what could be wrong?

Any particular cron jobs that check for client limits/expirations that may have been disabled after the upgrade?

This is pretty urgent :-/

Thanks for your time!
/L

Expirations are cheched inside statistics utility, which is executed by cron on daily basis.
(/usr/local/psa/bin/run-parts.sh /etc/psa/plesk-cron.daily task)

Check crontab for user root.

Also the reason can be in statistics utility crash.
Check the output of /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics command. Are there any errors?

Back