1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

[URGENT] Domains/Clients not expiring after update

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by lucasl, Aug 11, 2008.

1. lucasl

lucasl Guest

Hi,

None of our clients / domains expire after having performed the update! Nor any notification e-mails are sent out warning of an expiration limit, which is also the case for client limits (bandwidth, space, etc)

I'm driving myself crazy looking for what could be wrong. Any ideas? Is there a specific plesk cron job that should be running and maybe is not?

Thanks

2. lucasl

lucasl Guest

Hi,

Could someone please help?

Thanks

3. lucasl

lucasl Guest

Please anyone has any idea of what could be wrong?

Any particular cron jobs that check for client limits/expirations that may have been disabled after the upgrade?

This is pretty urgent :-/

Thanks for your time!
    /L

4. lucasl

lucasl Guest

Thank you so much for no support at all, no replies!

If this happens to someone else, you need to reboot! My server had a great uptime but this time you need to reboot, and wait for the next morning when all the PSA cron scripts are run. That should fix it!

5. dash

dash Regular Pleskian Staff Member

40%
    Expirations are cheched inside statistics utility, which is executed by cron on daily basis.
    (/usr/local/psa/bin/run-parts.sh /etc/psa/plesk-cron.daily task)

Check crontab for user root.

Also the reason can be in statistics utility crash.
    Check the output of /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics command. Are there any errors?