• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved [URGENT HELP ]500 Plesk\Exception\Database won't to be fix

zmayyem

New Pleskian
Hello dear,

To day I got 500 Plesk\Exception\Database due to 100% used space disk
So I manuelly remove some unused files from my sites and then I succesufully decrease the space and now I have 89% Used
Space , But when I try to start MySql and MariaDB I got an error

Code:
 mariadb.service: Main process exited, cod
e=exited, status=1/FAILURE
Feb 04 21:10:07 mail.cloudmegahost.com systemd[1]: Failed to start MariaDB 10.1.41 database
server.
Feb 04 21:10:07 mail.cloudmegahost.com systemd[1]: mariadb.service: Unit entered failed stat
e.
Feb 04 21:10:07 mail.cloudmegahost.com systemd[1]: mariadb.service: Failed with result 'exit
-code'.

So each time I try to run the command
Code:
systemctl status mariadb.service

I got this message

Code:
mariadb.service - MariaDB 10.1.41 database server
   Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/mariadb.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
   Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Thu 2021-02-04 21:21:46 CET; 4s ago
     Docs: man:mysqld(8)
           https://mariadb.com/kb/en/library/systemd/
  Process: 5047 ExecStart=/usr/sbin/mysqld $MYSQLD_OPTS $_WSREP_NEW_CLUSTER $_WSREP_START_POSITION
                                                                                                   0;1;31m(code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
  Process: 4964 ExecStartPre=/bin/sh -c [ ! -e /usr/bin/galera_recovery ] && VAR= ||   VAR=`/usr/bin
/galera_recovery`; [ $? -eq 0 ]   && systemctl set-environment _WSREP_START_POSITION=$VAR || exit 1
(code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
  Process: 4960 ExecStartPre=/bin/sh -c systemctl unset-environment _WSREP_START_POSITION (code=exit
ed, status=0/SUCCESS)
  Process: 4957 ExecStartPre=/usr/bin/install -m 755 -o mysql -g root -d /var/run/mysqld (code=exite
d, status=0/SUCCESS)
 Main PID: 5047 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
      CPU: 527ms

Feb 04 21:21:43 mail.cloudmegahost.com systemd[1]: Starting MariaDB 10.1.41 database server...
Feb 04 21:21:43 mail.cloudmegahost.com mysqld[5047]: 2021-02-04 21:21:43 140637415112064 [Note] /usr
/sbin/mysqld (mysqld 10.1.41-MariaDB-0+deb9u1) starting as process 5047 ...
Feb 04 21:21:46 mail.cloudmegahost.com systemd[1]: mariadb.service: Main process exited, cod
e=exited, status=1/FAILURE
Feb 04 21:21:46 mail.cloudmegahost.com systemd[1]: Failed to start MariaDB 10.1.41 database
server.
Feb 04 21:21:46 mail.cloudmegahost.com systemd[1]: mariadb.service: Unit entered failed stat
e.
Feb 04 21:21:46 mail.cloudmegahost.com systemd[1]: mariadb.service: Failed with result 'exit
-code'.

Can Any one help me please to restore my Panel without loosing My sites and database !! ??

Please check /var/log/messages for messages related to "mariadb" or "mysql". It will give more details on the cause.

Hello @Peter Debik thanks for your reply I hope you find a solution for me so I'm using Debian for my server
and I think there is no message related to MariaDB or MySql , inside /var/log/ messages file
But also I find an error.log file inside folder /var/log/mysql , mabe it can help you to find a solution:

Any way, I will attach both file for to check them Messages File and error.log file of mysql folder

/var/log/messages File

and/

var/log/mysql/error.log File

I convert both files to PDF to upload them with this replay
Hope you understand the problem and help to restart MySql Server without loosing my server data and sites

Last edited:
Strange but Sloveddd !

Strange because I dont have a tc.log file under /var/lib/mysq but I executed the command below

Code:
# mv /var/lib/mysql/tc.log  /root

Then start mariadb service

Code:
# service mariadb start

And Finally it work

Back