• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

URGENT. problem with wordpress

jose_maria

New Pleskian
hola.

he creado un fichero php que me crea cliente,suscripcion y dominio y me lo relaciona, ademas de instalarme wordpress en mi dominio.

el problema que tengo es que en vez de instalarse en raiz se me crea una subdirectorio llamado wordpress donde se instala.

mi pregunta es si hay alguna forma de moverlo todo a / o directamente que se me instale ahi. pero desde el fichero php no desde el panel de plesk que ya comprobe que si funciona.

gracias.

hello.

I created php file to add client, domain and subscription and it relased to me.

Also, it install wordpress in domain.

my problem is it install wordpress ins subdirectory named wordpress instead root directory.

How it would be brought directly to root you were installing ?

For Apache, edit or create a file ".htaccess" in the root dicrectory with the following content:
Code:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^(www.)?YOURDOMAIN.COM$
RewriteRule ^(/)?$ wordpress [L]

For NGINX, please add the following lines in the text box "additional nginx directives" at the webserver setting:
Code:
if ($http_host ~ "^(www.)?YOURDOMAIN.COM$"){
set $rule_0 1;
}
if ($rule_0 = "1"){
rewrite ^(/)?$ /wordpress last;
}

If you want to move the worpress installation completly, please visit:

I haven t explained well.

solution that I've seen in many forums and no use to me.

I want all the default wordpress installed in the root directory. instead a folder " wordpress" is created.

thanks you.

In upcoming Plesk 12.1 version we have added possibility for installation first application to root directory. All other applications will be installed to corresponding directories for preventing possible conflicts between applications. Thus you can install WP first in root and then other applications if necessary.
In the current Plesk version you can select custom installation and remove directory for starting installation to the root directory.

Back