1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

URGETNT:: SSL Certificate Error... please help out here!

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by isplhost.net, Jun 13, 2005.

1. isplhost.net

isplhost.net Guest

I sucessfully upgraded my plesk cp to 7.5.3 and to my surprise there was just no error at all...

Untill now... i am realsing my new web hosting company .. actually I was supposed to rel;ease it... but i cannot as.. it says my server is illigal.. the old SSL doesnot have my common name.. i have a private key and the certificate text files with me.. but i cant installed them using plesk...

here the error it shows,

liberror:0e064002:configuration file routines:func(100):system lib
    ------------------------------

Is there is a way to manually install it using SSH.. please instruct.. i want the certificate to work.. and fast...

all helper will be GODS!! ha ha.. please help.