• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

User Accout Being Disabled Nighly

A

apbirch

All,

I have one user account that gets disabled each night I’m assuming by a nightly process. This is very annoying to say the least. I can re-enable it in the AM and then I can ftp into the website just fine but the next day it is disabled.

Any thoughts? I'm running 7.4.x

Andrew

Still same problem with 8.2

User account disabled and also the domain on IIS.

Any solution?

Thanks

Funny Glitch

FYI... if you have a scheduled backup enabled for the domain try disabling the backup process and see if this is the culprit... this is the only process in Plesk we can think of that might automatically disable a domain. We can only guess that there is a problem with the backup utility and the domain is not get enabled after the process.

If this is not the case then we would suggest opening a support ticket so that our engineers can gain access to the system and see what may be causing the problem.

Thanks for your answer.

The backup process is scheduled on nights and this happens also during day so i guess is a different problem

I'll open that ticket.

Thanks again

Back