• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

User Community, Bug tracker, Knowledge base

• Thread starter AbsolutelyFreeW
  • Start date
A

AbsolutelyFreeW

Seriously, Plesk seems to lack a good user community, fan-site (call it what you want). but all there is, is this forum.

Would someone like to start one? volunteers?

We need a public bug tracker and an up to date knowledge base. At least on the windows side. I thought maybe you linux people need it too.

It would be nice to have a bug tracker, but I think that this would require a level of cooperation between SWsoft and customers, and without this it would be difficult to maintain.

I know, but having one will maybe encourage plesk and see the potential of such resources. It would make them much more popular if they would co-operate. There are other forums like this. e.g. msn groups, they have zero support from microsoft, so the biggest msn group is the msn group of msn group admins trying to figure out how to work around bugs, or communicate what microsoft support as said to others about a bug etc.. unfortunately microsft will never become a customer oriented company. I'm thinking, there is absolutely no good support I know of beside plesks own support, the issues are seldom communicated openly and it costs to use

Back