• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question user sees all DB's in MSSQL (Plesk 12.5)

Schrikbeest

New Pleskian
One of our clients complaints that he sees all the databases in MSSQL on our shared hosting server. The server runs 2012 with MSSQL 2012. He cant mutate the databases other than his own but we would like to achieve that our clients only see their own db's.

I checked but there is no guest account (http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?106115).

We tried running this script "DENY VIEW ANY DATABASE TO public" but the result is that the db owner cant see his own database anymore.

Is there a solution for this issue?

Dont think there is. I read somewhere its how MSSQL is by design. We even tried signing up with other hosting providers just to see if this is the case like Godaddy and then some local hosts in south africa and found it the be the case with all them. You can view all but cant edit them. I wish there was a solution but every solution tried causes other issues.

Back