• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Using Active Sync with Horde

fotografiermich

New Pleskian
Hi all,

I was trying to get Active Sync running on my Windows Server 2008 R2 to be able to sync calenders, adress-books etc. with my mobile without success. With a Linux Server ot seems to be "easy" changeable like posted here: http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?297215-How-to-use-ActiveSync-with-Horde

Can somebody help me getting Active Sync running on my Windows machine? According to the steps in the mentioned post, I failed very early :(

1. check
2. I changed the following files: =>
"C:\inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\config\conf.php"
"C:\Parallels\Plesk\Webmail\horde\horde\config\conf.php"
"C:\Parallels\Plesk\Webmail\horde\horde\config\conf.php.plesk"

with the values: =>
$conf['auth']['admins'] = array(my mail account);
$conf['activesync']['enabled'] = true;
$conf['activesync']['version'] = '14.1';

3. Rewrite:
here the "problems" start, as of course I don't have the nginx option the question is, where to place the rewrite-rules best?

4. check

5. don't know what to do here, if it even is a problem with the max connections to the imap server?

6. I can restart the mailenable service if that helps ??

7. as I have admin rights in horde now, I could do step 7! yipiee!!

That's it? Ahm no :( I can't use the active sync features ... :(

Any Ideas? I would appreciate any help!

Thanks!

active sync is depended on the mails server which i installed on your server. On windows you will need to purchase separate license for active sync check if your mail server has it.

Back