• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

/usr/bin/getcontrolpaneluserspackages

Manuel_Caramia

Regular Pleskian
I'm getting emails every 5 minutes. following the cancellation of a domain and its recreation I think that the database is not more reading the user.
If I check user latincub exists in plesk database:
# mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow`
mysql> use psa
mysql> select * from sys_users where login = 'latincub';
+----+---------------+----------+------------+-----------+------------------------------+------------+-------+
| id | serviceNodeId | login | account_id | mapped_to | home | shell | quota |
+----+---------------+----------+------------+-----------+------------------------------+------------+-------+
| 21 | 1 | latincub | 118 | NULL | /var/www/vhosts/latincuba.it | /bin/false | 0 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)
But do not exists physically in the system.
Is there a command to reload database and all users?
This is the email:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/getcontrolpaneluserspackages", line 125, in <module>
main()
File "/usr/bin/getcontrolpaneluserspackages", line 94, in main
SCRIPT_NAME.list_all()
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/clcontrollib.py", line 471, in list_all
self.get_packages_info('all')
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/clcontrollib.py", line 418, in get_packages_info
luid = self.users_data.get_uid(line[0])
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/clcommon/clpwd.py", line 56, in get_uid
raise ClPwd.NoSuchUserException(user)
clcommon.clpwd.NoSuchUserException: No such user (latincub)
The problem is not of CLoudLinux.
Thanks

Try to debug this issue in CLI with

# export PLESK_DEBUG=1
# plesk bin subscription -r latincuba.it

You wrote:

But do not exists physically in the system.

I thought that you meant domain which exists in database but doesn't exist on file system.
Sorry for misunderstanding. I hope that you have backup.

Igor I have recreated the user and the subscription and with this command:
/usr/local/psa/bin/repair --restore-vhosts-permissions
I can see the dir of latincuba.it but if I open the site I receive:
Error in establishing a database connection
Help me please!

Have you uploaded all content of site to /var/www/vhosts/latincuba.it/... ?

After subscription recreation login credentials for database have been changed. Therefore site content can't connect to database. Try to find and restore login credentials for connection to database.

Let me try to help you. Unfortunately you does not provided version of Plesk you have installed. Suppose it is 12.0 or 12.5.30

1. First of all pack whole site content.
2. Then you should upload your server backup and restore only the desired domain.
3. When the restore will finished - unpack content from archive you made in the beginning

On the step 2 you even can drop domain in Plesk Panel to create it from scratch using existing backup (be sure it is there)

PS: As I remember, feature of selective restore of particular objects from server dump was able since 11.5, so try to use it

The database you mean was a local database or it located on other server?
Can you check it does not exists now?

In my previous post I forget to suggest to made manual backup of the database if it still exists, to have a fresh copy of data

Hi Dmitry Y. and thank you. excuse for the delay. I have imported the general backup and then I have restored the single site from plesk panel. But I'm receiving emails too with that error. Is there a command to reload the users?

As far as I understand, you have user in psa database, but it does not exists in your system. Sorry Manuel, I don't know how to solve such sort of problem and can only suggest to create it manually.
The utility /usr/local/psa/bin/repair currently can't create system user

I'm receiving the same mail every 5 minutes. This is very strange. User LATINCUB exists in my Plesk Panel, in my DB and also in PSA. Why am I receiving these emails? Whats is a command to re-load all users????

/usr/bin/getcontrolpaneluserspackages is not a part of Plesk. May be you should start investigations from the CloudLinux side? Try to address yor question to support

I have already written to CloudLinuz support. They told me problem is not their. I'm receiving every 5 minutes the same email. This is not possible!
@UFHH01 /usr/bin/getcontrolpaneluserspackages is NOT part of CPanel. I'm using Plesk Panel not Cpanel

Hi Manuel_Caramia,

well, then CloudLinux might have used some code for their cPanel - addons, elsewhere as well, when using "LVE Manager"

Short code from "/usr/share/l.v.e-manager/cpanel/extension/cl_modify_pkg.py" :
Code:
SCRIPT_NAME = 'cl_modify_pkg'
CPANEL_PACKAGE_DIR = '/var/cpanel/packages'
LVE_EXT = 'lve'
GET_PACKAGE = '/usr/bin/getcontrolpaneluserspackages'

From "https://www.cloudlinux.com/blog/clnews/beta-lve-manager-cagefs-lveutils-and-lvestats-updated.php":
  • LVEMAN-109: added handling of IOPS and speed (for proc version 8 ) to cpanel/extension/cl_modify_pkg.py;

Back