• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Various problems

N

neusagudo

I am doing some testing on our new plesk 8.1 with fc5 server.

Before doing the "hard part" of the migration, we are testing out with a testing site created on the original server.

I have migrated that testing site, which contains a oscommerce and joomla sites, oscommerce on the root and joomla on a subfolder.

Everything worked fine in the old server, but now that we have migrated, when we go into oscommerce ther shows a message "Warning: The sessions directory does not exist: /var/lib/php/session. Sessions will not work until this directory is created." which is kind of strange because that directory does, obviously exist (triple checked). You can barely move on the site because of this.

If we try to go to the joomla subfolder it just shows a blank page...

Any ideas on that? I have checked databases and files and everything seems fine...

We are kind of worried, because we need to perfom a complete migration and return the old server by the end of december and we cannot go through the first stage!!!

Help please!!!

Thks

Hello,

Try add the path to open_basedir and safe mode off.

If it does not work in vhost.conf you could try to redefine the session directory to /tmp.

Back