• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Very Slow Speed In Downloading And Uploading.

John Parker

New Pleskian
Hi, I am New in this Forum. I am using plesk from last 4 years but from last 7 days i am facing problem in download and upload speed. My Plesk Version is Plesk Onyx 17.8.11..Please help me because i have downloading portal and users are getting very slow speed.

Thank You

Slow network performance is not linked to Plesk panel software. It is something completely different. You can try to analyze your network connectivity by running this command on both servers involved (recipient and sender):
mtr -s 1000 -r -c 1000 <domain.tld>
with domain.tld = the server you are connecting to, not the local server.
It will run for several minutes and collect many statistics on the network traffic. It will display a lot of useful data on packet losses etc.

Actually i have a dedicated server. Few months ago i got the same issue then i reinstall again plesk on my server but now i cant reinstall again bexause i have heavy data on my server...

Kindly Check my SSH results.

[root@server ~]# chmod +x speedtest.py
[root@server ~]# ./speedtest.py
Retrieving speedtest.net configuration...
Testing from Free SAS
Retrieving speedtest.net server list...
Selecting best server based on ping...
Hosted by CAPACOM by Net1C (Paris) [1.88 km]: 5.434 ms
Testing download speed................................................................................
Download: 315.39 Mbit/s
Testing upload speed................................................................................................
Upload: 606.20 Mbit/s

Last edited:
Where is your server located geographically compared to those that are complaining? Can you provide like a 1gb test file?

Where is your server located geographically compared to those that are complaining? Can you provide like a 1gb test file?
My server is Located in Paris France.. yes i testes 1Gb File and the problem is still same can you please help me if there is any problem in ngnix or apache.

Back