• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

vhost default files create by apache restart

Schneidi

New Pleskian
Hi,

System details:
Betriebssystem‪Debian 7.10‬
Plesk Version12.5.30 Update #28

Problem:
I do not know when it start exactly but since some weeks/month i have the issue that when i restart my Apache Service over Plesk (Console all fine) Plesk generate all default files/folders like a new Domain when i do any changes which cause a Apache reboot over Plesk.

The Problem is 1st index.html files will be read and all Site with an index.php are not working any more, i could change it over by Apache config but i do ot want that Plesk writes any files in exists Sites also not any test files where someone can read out my PHP or Apache setting.

In generell how can i disable this Plesk function to write any default files in any vhost folder ? Also for a new domain, i do not need this function, it is absolutely useless for me.

So i do not want a solution for my issue it self i want to know how can i disable this function at all.

Thank you

regards
Schneidi

Apache Reboot Shouldn't generate files/folders like a new domain.

You can edit/delete new Domain Template by "Tools & Settings" > "Virtual Host Template"

it do and i cannot deleted any folders or files at the template area, only self generate files/folders...

Hi,
I'm not sure I follow your exact issue, but if you want to change the "Plesk Default Web Page" shown on domain creation, browse to...

/var/www/vhosts/.skel/0/httpdocs

And have whatever you want.

As for index.html being chosen over index.php, change the default in...

Plesk > Subscription > domain.tld > Apache & Nginx Settings

There you can enter a custom value for index, eg

Code:
index.php index.html

I hope that helps
Regards

Lloyd

Hi,

how i can change the order i know already but as i discripe copy plesk the file from /var/www/vhosts/.skel/0/httpdocs to a present domain when i restart the apache service when i do a change at a domain.

i moved now all files to a different folder and i will see what happen.

THX
Schneidi

Back