• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Vulnerabilities of WordPress

mark_hosting

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.52 Update #3
When we want to do this I get the following error Internal server error: Specified column "cvssScore" is not in the row

Attachments

• interne server.PNG
    interne server.PNG
    48.6 KB · Views: 13
You can try to run
# plesk repair db -y
to make sure that no database inconsistencies cause this.

If that does not help, for "cvssScore" we don't yet have any specific knowledge on file. I think it is probably caused by a theme or plugin that is not following Wordpress standards. Please open a ticket with Plesk support staff in that case so that the issue can be checked and fixed on your server.

In that case it is probably an incompatible theme or plugin that is causing the error. You can easily test this: Simply install another, empty Wordpress instance through Plesk in a fresh subdomain, then check the vulnerabilities there.

In that case it is probably an incompatible theme or plugin that is causing the error. You can easily test this: Simply install another, empty Wordpress instance through Plesk in a fresh subdomain, then check the vulnerabilities there.

ya, it's plugin issue in the them because this them required this plugin to work, i bought it premium, i know its not an issue in plesk.

Back