1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

VZ is using a massive amount of resources

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by LAM09, Jan 28, 2011.

1. LAM09

LAM09 Guest

Hi - having an issue with VZ. It's using nearly a third of resources at best, and often slows everything down so much it's pure luck as to whether there is enough resources for me to even log into Plesk.

What can be done about this?

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    There can be lack of Virtuozzo VPS resources and kernel OOM killers as result and it should be investigated from Virtuozzo side.

3. LAM09

LAM09 Guest

Thanks for your response.

Im really new to all of this and so I don't know what to do next from your response.

Its averaging about 41% of resources if I restart the server and gets worse as the day progresses. What should I do now?

4. IgorG

24%
    If you are not familiar with Parallels Virtuozzo Container administration I suggest you contact support team.

5. LAM09

LAM09 Guest

I have a problem then as there is no support with the VPS.....

6. IgorG

24%