• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Want to create new site

wayeid

New Pleskian
here i am to ask a question about website builder as in your greatest site how i can create a new sites with the help of parallels sites.i have one site which is given watchmovies
but i want to create another one so please tell me about what i can do for these please give me all information about these and tell me as soon as possible.

Though this thread is old, the information given here can be useful for other people. If someone is looking for an easy way to build a website, I recommend to take a look at these free website builders. They don't require special coding knowledge and it is really easy to work with them. Hopefully, it will help someone!

Hey,

Since you asked that question, I will guess that you don’t know much about coding and web development so the only option for you is a website builder.

I must admit that I’m a little biased, but I would recommend for sure

Check out weblium or weebly website builders.

KB

hi,
As I am a WordPress developer, I suggest you to use best light weight theme for create a new website. Its help your website for better search engine optimization .
You can check my suggestion a light weight WordPress theme : GeneratePress Review
thanks.

The best way to create a website is that to make custom website mean you may create a website as whole coding of html,css and php. And if you asked me about website builder then i suggest you the wordpress. This is the best website builder and this is use in whole world. So,you should use wordpress to make a valuable website.

You can try to go on github, you can find there a lot of useful information for a beginner

It's an old post, so I thought it would be nice to update it.

If you are looking for a free website builder, I would personally recommend Site123.

But be aware, like other free things in life, this free website builder is limited. However, very intuitive and user-friendly. It has one big flaw though, not only does it give you a branded subdomain, but this subdomain won’t even be related to your website name. So it's up to you, really.

If you would like to see alternatives, check out this article on free website builders.
I'm positive that it will help you through the process!

Back