• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Watchdog Disc Issue

Damo

Basic Pleskian
Greetings.

I can't say if this issue is related to Plesk Onyx as I have migrated to a new server...

Anyway, I have Plesk running on a dedicated server with two HDD's in software RAID. The problem is that Watchdog doesn't not detect any mounted discs. Is anyone else having this issue?

It's not a massive loss without it but I'd preferably like it to work :)

Hi Damo,

pls. post the output of "cat /proc/mdstat" and pls. be aware, that "RAID1" for example is just a "mirror" and not an additional disk as for examples with "RAID0". ;)

Hello!

Got it ;)

Here you go.

Code:
md2 : active raid1 sda2[0] sdb2[1]
      2929737664 blocks [2/2] [UU]
      bitmap: 3/22 pages [12KB], 65536KB chunk

I think I accidentally marked this thread as solved but I still need support with this, help would be appreciated! :)

Hi Damo,

actually, this is not a watchdog - issue, as you can see with the output of "cat /proc/mdstat". Due to the fact, that mounting disks is a task for advanced linux administrators, I really suggest to contact your server provider to solve this issue. ;)

That may be a problem as the server is unmanaged, I'm my own administrator. I'm not sure what you're saying needs to happen here, the drive is already mounted?

Okay. It's not mounted.

But how did you know the drive wasn't mounted by looking at this?

md2 : active raid1 sda2[0] sdb2[1]
2929737664 blocks [2/2] [UU]
bitmap: 3/22 pages [12KB], 65536KB chunk

I had to run "df -t" to find that the disc wasn't mounted...

Back