• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Watchdog On-Demand Scanning Problem

I only changed the following line in /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini

auto_globals_jit = Off -> This one was in "On"

I then via the GUI, stopped the watchdog and restarted it. Now my rkhunter works ok.

And the Spamassassin problem, is that one solved to?

watchdog still complains about spamassassin:
The Plesk SpamAssassin service on host foo.onlinehome-server.com
has been released from monitoring on Feb 7, 2008 08:42 AM.
and
The Plesk SpamAssassin service on host foo.onlinehome-server.com
is down.
The problem was discovered on Feb 7, 2008 08:17 AM.

server says spamassassin is up and running so I assume watchdog is giving a false negative, also, the date still shows :
Watchdog daily report Dec 31, 1969 (Wednesday)
in the subject line.

So I guess you could say that it is not functioning properly.
Hey, we are test meat for the software designers, let's just resign ourselves to this fact and beg them to afford us the crumbs of support they so reluctantly give us......

I know I feel like a beta tester to :( I do not understand that they do not solve this BUG.
I hope Parallel is taking things more seriously than SW-Soft did!

Is anybody notice any difference after the last Watchdog update this week? Still WD say's Spamassassin is not running, but it is :( I did not try RKhunter yet is that working now?

Is anybody notice any difference after the last Watchdog update this week? Still WD say's Spamassassin is not running, but it is :( I did not try RKhunter yet is that working now?

they did some fixing, one i noticed is the date in the email report sent by watchdog is now correct and not december 1 1969.
still the spamassassin issue has not been corrected.

And I thought this was called a support forum :( I only miss the support :( I can not believe the did not fix the rest of the BUGS

Well maybe by the time plesk 9 comes out the spamassassin bug will be fixed.... and then again maybe not..

I gave up and I am using psmon, it monitors spamassassin and checks every 60 seconds..

Considering it took this incredible time to fix the wrong date, and the spamassassin bug was around since Plesk 8.2 I would not be holding my breath for it to get fixed soon.

Back