• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Way to block or remove Plesk's screenshot bot from logs

tomzag

New Pleskian
There should be a way to remove, block or filter out log entries made by Plesk screenshot bot, which now triggers each time a domain is opened in new active view, so latest log entries are then "spammed" by screenshot bot, making it clumsy to get to the actual most recent traffic in logs.

If there is a way to do this, please let me know. Apologies if this has been asked and/or answered already.

It should only show up once in a while in logs. Could you please provide an example how spammy your logs look?

You are correct, I am sorry, multiple refreshes and reloads of domain page caused multiple screenshot bot runs - we had some bad behaviour chasing recently so we spent some hectic times in logs. Sorry for wasting your time.

On a side note, does the fix that I saw mentioned later, the one stating a change in panel.ini, removes screenshot bots' entries completely? Thank you!

Back