• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Web Application Firewall (ModSecurity)

Ankur Bhakre

New Pleskian
Hello,
I am trying to enable the "Web Application Firewall (ModSecurity)" from Plesk Panel(Windows) but when i enable it i am getting below error.
===================
Failed to install the ModSecurity rule set: Unable to find row with id 163 in domains table.Unable to use the current ModSecurity rule set and to roll back to the previous version because they contain invalid rules.
===================

To resolve this i run the command
plesk repair db in cmd but still getting same error. Please guide on this. How to resolve it.

Hello,
I tried another rules set like Atomic Basic ModSecurity,OWASP ModSecurity but still getting same error. WHat to do with "Custom rule set" as i just want to enable modsecurity.
Can you please let me know about "DE- and RE - install the extension" exact stpes so i can try to resolve.

Hi Ankur Bhakre,

pls. note, that this forum has as well a powerfull SEARCH - engine, which you could use to search for previous posts and threads here at the Plesk Community Forum:

... which could lead you to: => #2 ( you would be certainly logged in as "Administrator" over RCP on Windows - based systems. ;) )

If you desire to use the Plesk Control Panel instead, you would certainly head over to => HOME > Updates and Upgrades > Add/Remove Components ( section Web hosting ) and you would there untick the choice for "ModSecurity". :)

Back