• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Web Presence Builder 12.5.30 - Layout broken.

Tsi-Shawn

Basic Pleskian
I have a customer that has broken his layout. I am running:

OS ‪Microsoft Windows Server 2012‬
Plesk version 12.5.30 Update #63

In his words:

"I was moving a "content" module around and my hand slipped and dragged it into the left column, where the navigation bar for the website is, it's mostly "design" modules I guess. This, normally, wouldn't be a problem.

However, this time, for some reason, ALL the "content" modules on each page that were in the middle column--the main space that takes up around 75% of each page--were put in the left column. Still as "content" modules," so the left column is different on each page, which it shouldn't be. It should pretty much be the navigation bar and a few other design modules.

When I tried to correct this manually, I started with the "home" page of the website, only to find that when I tried dragging the content back into the middle column, it would only allow me to have it in the middle column as a "design" module. Which is why the home page stuff is coming up on every page of the website. I can't seem to get it to switch out to "content" at all."

When we try and load a restore we get an error that the snapshot is invalid. The logs show the following error:

2017/04/11 12:54:20:611 10704 28236 2017-04-11T12:54:20-04:00 [EMERG] /sitebuilder/JsonApi/ SB_Site_Snapshot_Exception: invalidSnapshot file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\sb\include\SB\Site\Snapshot.php
line: 258
code: 0

I have tried downloading the restore images and re-loading. I have also tried this:
Unable to backup/restore a Web Presence Builder snapshot: Invalid Snapshot - (replacing the filemng.exe, target.php and windows.php.) both have resulted in no changes.

Any help would be beneficial, it was never published so the site still looks good but in Web Presence Builder it's jacked.

Back