• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Web Presence Builder don't works after upgrade 10.4.4

D

docilweb

When I click on create site, after choose template and put the site name and other information, the screen attached is showed. (Error, unexpected server behavior)

And the file /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/sitebuilder.log has:
file: /usr/local/sb/include/SB/WidgetBroker.php
line: 31
code: 0 ::ffff: http://ns1.xxxxxxxxx.com:8880/sitebuilder/Start?token=363c2be7afd1af6c53bbd5d881a74ab4 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/14.0.835.186 Safari/535.1
2011-12-04T12:27:30+01:00 [EMERG] [System] /sitebuilder/JsonApi/ SB_Widget_Exception: Widget type '' is not supported.

Attachments

• sitebuilder_error.png
    sitebuilder_error.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 19
Please, I need help. I purchased an unlimited domains license to use this addon, but it doesn't work and anyone help me. I want to migrate sites from sitebuilder 4.5, and after upgrade my PHP version to 5.3, because with X86_64 CentOS and PHP 5.1.6 is the only way to work sitebuilder 4.5. But I need upgrade PHP to 5.3 to new CMS requirements...

I noticed this tables in DB sitebuilder5 have 0 rows: action, host, plan_host, site_page, site_publication, view, widget, widget_contact_fields, widget_container, widget_imagegallery_local_images, widget_property. Is this ok?

Hi docilweb,

To help you out, we need the following information:

1. What changes caused this behavior/error? Do you have a clean install or you've upgraded from a particular version?
2. Can you clarify what exactly you are trying to achieve in your second post?

Thank you.

Thank you...

1. I upgraded from Plesk 9.5 to 10.4.4, in a production server.
2. Now, I upgraded php support to 5.3. I thought Sitebuilder 4.5 didn't work with php 5.3, but I know now that is ok. But my problem with Web Presence Builder described in my first post continues. I need help. Thank you.

Fix

Hi everyone,

If you experience "unexpected server behavior" error after upgrade to 10.4.4, here's the way to fix it:

1. Back up /usr/local/sb/include/SB/Site.php
2. Replace /usr/local/sb/include/SB/Site.php with the file in attached patch
3. Repeat the process for every affected server

Thank you.

Attachments

• pa4wp_10.4.4_patch_91356.zip
    45.1 KB · Views: 11
Patch did not correct my Unexpected Server Behavior Error

10.4.4 Update #45, last updated at Oct 10, 2012 04:51 AM

This is my version of Plesk installed on my VPS. I am experiencing an Unexpected Server Behavior in Web Presence Builder at this time with the Blog module.

My server admins have already applied this patch; error continues.

Please advise ASAP.

Hi swopedesign,

If the solution above didn't work for you, I suggest to open a ticket in our support system.

Back