• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Web Presence Builder V1 captcha being phased out

patrickjames

New Pleskian
Hi,

All forms in the Web Presence Builder are currently using the V1 Captcha, which is being phased out at the end of this month. Can anyone advise if there is a way to upgrade to the new V2 standard in the Web Presence Builder?

V1-error.jpg

Thanks for any advice.

Patrick

I want theme wp for seo! thank all

You should probably start your own thread for this completely irrelevant post.

Hi,

All forms in the Web Presence Builder are currently using the V1 Captcha, which is being phased out at the end of this month. Can anyone advise if there is a way to upgrade to the new V2 standard in the Web Presence Builder?

Thanks for any advice.

Patrick

Check this out; The module "Contact Form" on a website based on Web Presence Builder reports a message: V1 SHUTDOWN ON 2018-03-31

According to Change Log for Plesk the Captcha code in the contact has been fixed in MU #44 with WPB 17.0.6, however #45 we're running at the moment is still using WPB 17.0.5. I'm really confused! How should I read this information? The client is still unhappy cause their captcha thingie isn't actually fixed.
Thanks

Under plesk Components it lists;

PPSitebuilder17.0.15-16072217

This is for Plesk Onyx Version 17.5.3 Update #45, last updated on April 10, 2018 10:06 PM

Under MU # 45 change log it says;

Fixed Captcha in the “Contact Form” module in Web Presence Builder 17.0.16. See the details in the KB article. (PPB-4554)

How does that stab you ?

Back