• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Web Presence Builder

RemcoC

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have a problem with Parallels Web Presence Builder.
I can not activate my control panel 10.3.1
On the license page, he states:

With Web sites published Presence Builder 0

What should I do to ensure that I can use?

Sincerely,
Remco Coolen

Hi Remco,

To use Web Presence Builder, you need to buy a license that includes a certain number of Web Presence Builder websites.

Hi RemcoC,

Yes, this is the license you need. Alternatively, you could upgrade to a Plesk Hosting Suite license that includes 100 websites and 1000 Customer & Business Manager accounts.

My license still has "Web sites published Presence Builder 0"

I purchased Plesk Sitebuilder Lease 100 sites with my license number, I received the purchase email, and other email with sitebuilder license key, but the plesk panel still says "Web sites published Presence Builder 0" in license properties.

I refreshed the license, plesk says that the license is up-to-date, but the problem persists.

Hi docilweb,

I suspect that you've bought a license for SB 4.5 by mistake. I suggest you to contact your sales rep, verify that this is true or false, and if it's true, switch your SB 4.5 license to a proper Plesk license that has 100 WPB websites. Thank you.

Back