• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Web Presence Builder

David Westerby

New Pleskian
Hi, can anyone help me with this, I am a complete novice with Web Presence Builder but I am using it to create a new website. I have created the home page which looks the way I want, and I have created other pages for my content and given them all titles. So on each page I have the links to the other pages at the top of the page, then underneath a picture of the site logo. So then I open up a page to edit, which his blank apart from the background photo, the links at the top and the site logo. So underneath I try to add text, so I left click , and a drop down comes up with add at the top, I add a block of text. Of the 3 options I choose 'Always visible' as opposed to 'Front Page only' or 'All Except Front Page'. I then save the page. However, the text as well as appearing on that page, also appears on the home page, underneath all my other content, which I obviously don't want. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Back