• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

WEB service for newly created domain alias (via XML)

A

Adam Niezgoda

Hi

I use 3rd party software to create domain aliases in Plesk (for domain parking purposes).
This script working nicely with Plesk 9.0 and domain alias become active after its creation (web service for the domain alias is active as default).

Now I need to run the same script with Plesk (9.5.2). No problem with domain alias creation but web service for newly created alias is disabled as default (in fact all 3 services available for domain alias are disabled).

If I create domain alias manually there is a choice to activate (or not) 3 services:
-> Synchronize DNS zone with the primary domain (This DNS server acts as a slave name server for the zone.)
-> Mail (Mail service under the domain is switched on mail.xxxxx.com used as mail server)
-> Web (Domain has Web hosting on IP address xx.xx.xx.xx)

MY PROBLEM:
My script doesn't recognize those options so I am looking for some solution on Plesk side.
How or where to change Plesk settings to make 'web' service enabled/running as default for newly created domain alias?
My script communicate with Plesk via XML. And this is how the script call Plesk for a new domain aliases.

Any ideas please?

Thanks

Did you try to find appropriate operation in API RPC documentation for Plesk 9.5.2 version?

...yes I did,

Unfortunately 3rd party script I use is commercial software and all php/xml/xsd files are Zend'ed.
I've contacted script developer but they want me to pay almost GBP300 just for this one small change (to set up 'web' service active on domain alias remote creation).

So hope I can change some default settings on my Plesk instalation to have this problem sorted. I've looked but Plesk files are decoded too.

Any help please?

Back