• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Web statistc executor error

msf grg

New Pleskian
I removed 3 subdomains in 2 subscriptions after that i see this error in static executor, and then i added the deleted sub domain and the static executor ended with no error.

Error: Can't change directory to C:\Inetpub\vhosts\domain\.plesk\statistics\sub.domain\webstat

The system cannot find the path specified. (Error code 3) at Open file 'C:\Inetpub\vhosts\domain.com\.plesk\statistics\sub.domain.com\webstat\CopyAWStats.lock'

at (VFile::eek:pen line 104)

at Calculate web statistics by config 'C:\Inetpub\vhosts\domain.com\logs\iis\W3SVC128\web_stat_executor.conf'(WebStatisticsExecutor::calculate line 82)

The system cannot find the path specified. (Error code 3) at Open file 'C:\Inetpub\vhosts\domain.com\.plesk\statistics\sub.domain.com\webstat\CopyAWStats.lock'

at (VFile::eek:pen line 104)

at Calculate web statistics by config 'C:\Inetpub\vhosts\domain.com\logs\iis\W3SVC51\web_stat_executor.conf'(WebStatisticsExecutor::calculate line 82)

at (WebStatisticsExecutor::calculate line 91)

at execute console command --calculate-all(vconsoleapp::start line 93)

at execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin\web_statistics_executor.exe"(vconsoleapp::run line 110)

Back