• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Error: System user update is failed:

Jrm850

New Pleskian
I recently downloaded and installed the plesk trial obsidian web host edition. Everything is installed and appears to be working fine, except when I go under add domain. When I click add domain, no matter what user and password I choose, it errors out. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 2x. Need help proceeding so I can test out with wordpress, and if it works for me I'll purchase full version.

Full error is below.

Error: System user update is failed: Unable to create system user: Unable to execute usermng: no such table: ImpersonationUsers at Unable to execute console command: '--add'(vconsoleapp::start line 95) at Unable to execute command: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin\usermng" --add "--name=User100" "--password=*" "--home=C:/Inetpub/vhosts/testing.com"'(vconsoleapp::run line 117) (Error code 1)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201227-174058~2.png
    Screenshot_20201227-174058~2.png
    217.3 KB · Views: 21
Do you have any error messages after running this command in command line:

"%plesk_cli%\repair.exe" --synchronize-impersonation-storage

?

Yes the same error running this command.

This was resolved by opening a ticket and getting a database with a proper schema(with the ImpersonationUsers table etc). It is a known issue and will be resolved in future versions

Yes the same error running this command.

This was resolved by opening a ticket and getting a database with a proper schema(with the ImpersonationUsers table etc). It is a known issue and will be resolved in future versions
Plesk 18.0.40 on Windows Server 2019
While adding a new domain get the following error:
no such table: ImpersonationUsers
at Unable to execute console command: '--add'(vconsoleapp::start line 95)
at Unable to execute command: 'D:\Plesk\admin\bin\usermng --add "--name=example.com" "--password=*" "--home=D:/Inetpub/vhosts/example.com"'(vconsoleapp::run line 117)

I have found your post but the problem is my license has no support to submit a ticket to Plesk.
Can you please someone help me out?

Do you have any error messages after running this command in command line:

"%plesk_cli%\repair.exe" --synchronize-impersonation-storage

?
Yes, almost the same error:

C:\Users\Administrator> "%plesk_cli%\repair.exe" --synchronize-impersonation-storage
usermng failed: no such table: ImpersonationUsers
at Unable to execute console command: '--sync-impersonation-cache'(vconsoleapp::start line 95)
at Unable to execute command: 'D:\Plesk\admin\bin\usermng --sync-impersonation-cache "--config=D:/Plesk/PrivateTemp/usr64ae605d.tmp"'(vconsoleapp::run line 117)
(Error code 1)

Thanks, hek66, the issue was solved with the help of Igor:

Back