• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webalizer and IIS's UTC loging

S

sieb@

Currently, all our webalizer graphs are 6 hours off because IIS logs are based on UTC and Webalizer is not. I have set the config in Weblizer to specifically NOT use GMT/UTC time, but graphs are still off. Does anyone know how to get Webalizer to show the correct graph/time zone? We are -600 (Central Time). I don't remember having this issue with previous versions, but our customers just started noticing...:confused:

Webaliser uses IIS logs in order to count and prepare statistic. In order to use local time. go to IIS mmc, click properties of each sites, at enable logging section of Web Site click advanced ,check use local time for file naming and rollover

John S.G.

This doesn't solve it. Its for "naming and rollover", does not apply to the actual logging. If I do this, the logfile says 00:00, but the actual entry starts at 06:00. Microsofts site doesn't offer anything but UTC either.

Back