• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webmail After Upgrade to 11.5

intimation

New Pleskian
I have just upgraded two servers to Plesk 11.5 and on both Horde has died. I decided to try Roundcube and installed that on one, but still on both I cannot access the webmail on either server. Webmail used to be accessed using a http://www.domain.co.uk/webmail

Now either webmail client is trying to access a subdomain which is returning a Internal Server Error.

Does anyone have any idea of how I can kick the webmail back to life?

Thanks

Dear initimation,

could you please review all corresponding log files? Here is a list of them.
If you can't interpret them, please post a snippet here.

Then I can maybe help you.

Hi, to simplify things I have removed horde completely and I am trying to get Roundcube working. When I run a tail on the error log and I try to access the webmail.<domain>.co.uk i get the following error.

Failed loading /usr/lib64/php/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: /usr/lib64/php/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: undefined symbol: php_body_write
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php/modules/ssh2.so' - /usr/lib64/php/modules/ssh2.so: undefined symbol: php_checkuid in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php/modules/ssh2.so' - /usr/lib64/php/modules/ssh2.so: undefined symbol: php_checkuid in Unknown on line 0
PHP Fatal error: Directive 'register_globals' is no longer available in PHP in Unknown on line 0
[Fri Dec 06 09:44:43 2013] [warn] [client 80.176.143.60] (104)Connection reset by peer: mod_fcgid: error reading data from FastCGI server
[Fri Dec 06 09:44:43 2013] [error] [client 80.176.143.60] Premature end of script headers: index.php

A world of pain?

Thanks

Back