• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Webmail Horde date timer errors

BRAHM

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

Webmail horde is displaying e-mail messages with 3 hours minus then the expected.

My server according plesk panel is set up to America/Sao_Paulo.

I have tried a lot of things with no lucky.

Try to define timezone directly in php.ini with something like

date.timezone = "America/Sao_Paulo"

Try to define timezone directly in php.ini with something like

date.timezone = "America/Sao_Paulo"

Hi,

In fact in my php.ini at /etc/php.in is already defined to "America/Sao_Paulo"

When I use mail client such as windows mail the e-mail messages get right time/hour.

Is there anyway to know wich php.ini the horde is using? Would be the same that I have at /etc/php.ini?

In meantime when I go to global configurations at horde the time is been displayed correctly but when I got to inbox the hours is at least 3 hours minus then the expected.

just run phpinfo() on this site and check correct location of php.ini

I have found it at: /etc/psa-webmail/horde/horde/php.ini

and the timezone is correctly configured. I do not have any ideas whereelse to check to fix this. It is annoying and a lot of people complaining about this problem in their webmail.

Back