• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Webmail login displays PHP code

Betal

New Pleskian
Hello,

last week I created a Plesk Onyx server on Ubuntu 16.
I had problems when migrating my sites, they only work in Application PHP NGNIX mode, but it works well so ok.

Mailboxes also work.

The webmail does not work anymore. DNS are good.
When I access it, I have a PHP source page not interpreted ... (see the capture).

I do not know what to try to solve the problem.
thx

my Webmail :

* @category Horde * @license http://www.horde.org/licenses/lgpl LGPL-2 * @package Horde */ require_once __DIR__ . '/lib/Application.php'; Horde_Registry::appInit('horde', array( 'authentication' => 'none', 'nologintasks' => true )); $main_page = Horde_Util::nonInputVar('horde_login_url', Horde_Util::getFormData('url')); // Break up the requested URL in $main_page and run some sanity checks // on it to prevent phishing and XSS attacks. If any of the checks // fail, $main_page will be set to null. if (!empty($main_page)) { // Mute errors in case of unparseable URLs $req = @parse_url($main_page); // We assume that any valid redirect URL will be in the same // cookie domain. This

Attachments

• webmail-horde.jpg
    webmail-horde.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 7
First of all, make sure that you have non-empty /etc/psa-webmail/horde/horde/php.ini file. Check error messages in /var/log/psa-horde/psa-horde.log
Try to fix it with

# plesk repair web

Try to reinstall Horde with

# plesk installer --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --remove-component horde
# plesk installer --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --install-component horde

I hope it will help.

It is possible, that Apache is set to "MPM prefork" mode, but the PHP module is not enabled. In that case, PHP files cannot be interpreted, but the web server will deliver PHP source code instead. So my suggestion is to check whether the Apache PHP module is enabled on the Apache configuration page of Plesk.

Hello,

Thank you for your very helpful answers!
There was nothing in the logs however as said Peter I was check php_7 in Apache configuration.

I tested and now got the following error message: error-Unable-to-get-webmail-password

that I was able to solve with what is indicated here :
Horde login error: Unable to get webmail password!

By cons it does not work if I pass the site in PHP7, I fall on the default page Plesk ... I have to stay in 5.x.x.

Thanks again :)

Back