1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Webmail not showing date or time

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Windows Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Plesk_kidv, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Plesk_kidv

Plesk_kidv Guest

using Atmail for webmail and emails are unable to show the date or time next to the email subject. You can only see the time if you look at the email headers.

I tired repairing atmail using the defpackagmng.exe tool but the issue continues . Has anybody seen this before or know how to resolve this ?

Thanks

2. jba_21

jba_21 Guest

Hi got the same problem with this one. Some one has the same try to resolve this one.

3. chrisburch

chrisburch Guest

same problem here, also when trying to install other mail clients like XandMailWeb2cs v4.1.10 on a windows server it errors out.

4. DianahS

DianahS Guest

Atmail webmail not showing date and time

Product: Plesk 10.4.4
    Operating System: Windows Server 2008 R2 VPS

Problem Description
    Atmail Webmail Lite 1.04 does not display date and time

Actual Result
    Atmail webmail does not display date and time under the Date column within the message list for all folders (Please view attached Inbox.JPG). When clicking into an individual email, the date and time of the message is not displayed under the Sent field (Please view Individual Message.JPG). The date and time is only shown when View Headers is clicked (Please view Individual Message With Headers.JPG).

Expected Result
    It is expected that the date and time that the email was received/sent is displayed.

Mail Server Used
    MailEnable Standard 6.02

Attached Files:

5. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Thank you for report. I have forwarded it to developers from Plesk Service Team. I will keep this thread updated with results of investigation.

6. MarcoZ

MarcoZ Basic Pleskian

35%
    Is there already a solution for the not showing date ?

7. BrendonM

BrendonM Guest

Same issue for me. Any advice Parallels?

8. IgorG

24%
    Developers have informed that this problem was reproduced on Windows but not on Linux Plesk version. They are working on it. I will update thread with results as soon as I receive them.

9. NucleusNoc

NucleusNoc New Pleskian

55%
    UpDate please

We are experiencing the same problem with this product. I see the last post was a month or so ago. Are there any updates?

Thank you.

10. IgorG

24%
    Fix in attachment:
    vhosts\webmail\atmail\libs\Atmail\getmail.php
    vhosts\webmail\atmail\libs\Atmail\readmsg.php

Attached Files:

11. SebKond

SebKond New Pleskian

Problem after replacing the files

Hi,

I have replaced the files in your attachment but getting the following error in the login popup:

Warning: require_once(GetMail.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\atmail\parse.php on line 13

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'GetMail.php' (include_path=';libs/Atmail;libs/PEAR;libs') in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\atmail\parse.php on line 13

The weirdest thing is, the error is still showing after I swapped the files back to original ones (that I backed up before the operation)?

Not really sure what do next as I have not make any other changes....

Thank you upfront!
    Seb

12. IgorG

24%