• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webmail not showing date or time

P

Plesk_kidv

using Atmail for webmail and emails are unable to show the date or time next to the email subject. You can only see the time if you look at the email headers.

I tired repairing atmail using the defpackagmng.exe tool but the issue continues . Has anybody seen this before or know how to resolve this ?

Thanks

Hi got the same problem with this one. Some one has the same try to resolve this one.

same problem here, also when trying to install other mail clients like XandMailWeb2cs v4.1.10 on a windows server it errors out.

Atmail webmail not showing date and time

Product: Plesk 10.4.4
Operating System: Windows Server 2008 R2 VPS

Problem Description
Atmail Webmail Lite 1.04 does not display date and time

Actual Result
Atmail webmail does not display date and time under the Date column within the message list for all folders (Please view attached Inbox.JPG). When clicking into an individual email, the date and time of the message is not displayed under the Sent field (Please view Individual Message.JPG). The date and time is only shown when View Headers is clicked (Please view Individual Message With Headers.JPG).

Expected Result
It is expected that the date and time that the email was received/sent is displayed.

Mail Server Used
MailEnable Standard 6.02

Attachments

• Inbox.JPG
    Inbox.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Individual Message.JPG
    Individual Message.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Individual Message With Headers.JPG
    Individual Message With Headers.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 18
Thank you for report. I have forwarded it to developers from Plesk Service Team. I will keep this thread updated with results of investigation.

Developers have informed that this problem was reproduced on Windows but not on Linux Plesk version. They are working on it. I will update thread with results as soon as I receive them.

UpDate please

We are experiencing the same problem with this product. I see the last post was a month or so ago. Are there any updates?

Thank you.

Fix in attachment:
vhosts\webmail\atmail\libs\Atmail\getmail.php
vhosts\webmail\atmail\libs\Atmail\readmsg.php

Attachments

• fix_for_atmail1.04_lite.zip
    26.9 KB · Views: 78
Problem after replacing the files

Hi,

I have replaced the files in your attachment but getting the following error in the login popup:

Warning: require_once(GetMail.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\atmail\parse.php on line 13

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'GetMail.php' (include_path=';libs/Atmail;libs/PEAR;libs') in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\atmail\parse.php on line 13

The weirdest thing is, the error is still showing after I swapped the files back to original ones (that I backed up before the operation)?

Not really sure what do next as I have not make any other changes....

Thank you upfront!
Seb

Back