• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webmail not working, When i enable MAPS Zones

S

steve009

Hi,

I need your help very badly, Previously our server mail service was perfectly working fine. Our customers are complaining that they are receiving SPAM mails to there accounts. To prevent SPAM in server based on below URL i just add the additional zones, after that mails are unable to send or received in server. I tried to send mail from webmail getting port error. When we disable MAPS server able send and receive emails. At present in server MAPS are disable. Please help me.
URL :
http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?t=30030
============================================
First, here’s the list of MAPS zones which greatly help reducing spam:
opm.blitzed.org;rbl-plus.mail-abuse.org;bl.spamcop.net;relays.ordb.org;sbl.spamh aus.org;KR.rbl.cluecentral.net;BR.rbl.cluecentral. net;blackholes.mail-abuse.org;cbl.abuseat.org;xbl.spamhaus.org
(Copy/paste this list into Plesk Control Panel -> Server -> Mail -> Enable MAPS spam protection -> MAPS zones)
===============================
Regards
Mark

Hi,

I need your help very badly, Previously our server mail service was perfectly working fine. Our customers are complaining that they are receiving SPAM mails to there accounts. To prevent SPAM in server based on below URL i just add the additional zones, after that mails are unable to send or received in server. I tried to send mail from webmail getting port error. When we disable MAPS server able send and receive emails. At present in server MAPS are disable. Please help me.

Check to make sure each of the sites in your list is active. For example, I do not believe that xbl.spamhaus.org is active anymore. spamhaus.org combined Xbl and Sbl to zen.spamhaus.org. Then they were going to disable in individual lists.

Back