• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

WebMail only works for domains on one IP..

A

awpti

So, I crack open the zzz_atmail_vhost.conf and zzz_horde_vhost.conf..

And it only has VirtualHost entries for one IP address. Low and behold, it only works for domains on that one IP address. Did they even test this **** before crapping it out onto the community?

I tried creating extra _vhost files for each IP but that didn't do anything.

All I get is the default PLESK page. And yes, I've tried disabling and re-enabling Webmail for each domain. Even tried switching between AtMail and HORDE. It only works for domains on the FIRST IP assigned to a domain (not necessary the first IP assigned ot the server).

In this case, domains assigned to 208.109.234.200 have working webmail. Domains assigned to any other IP do not have functioning webmail since there is not vhost file for the other IPs and there are no entries in the existing vhost file for the additional IPs.

Anyone run into this and fix it?

How did you upgrade your plesk through GUI or installer and did you upgrade your key to a version 9? Check your license in the GUI, you must have a plesk 9 key a earlier one will NOT work.

Upgrade was done properly (via the autoinstaller - I never use the updater, it's evil) and the correct license is installed.

It's not a license issue.

I've found that webmail.domain.tld ONLY works for the .200 IP. My fix for now has been to modify the default DNS record for webmail to ALWAYS set it to 208.109.234.200

It works fine that way.

Back