• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue webmail problem

winterswan127

New Pleskian
Dầu dừa có chứa acid lauric cùng vitamin E dồi dào làm trắng và chống lão hóa cho da rất tốt, sữa chua có đầy đủ các vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B1, B2..cân bằng độ ẩm cho da, bột cà phê rang xay là nguyên liệu hàng đầu cho việc tẩy tế bào chết, loại bỏ xỉn màu cho da. Hãy thực hiện phương pháp này 2 lần mỗi tuần để có được hiệu quả trắng da như ý.

nhấn mí

Cách tắm trắng bằng dầu dừa là bí quyết làm đẹp vô cùng hiệu quả của các chị em. Khi mùa hanh khô đang đến gần, việc sử dụng dầu dừa để tắm trắng là phương pháp hữu hiệu nhất.

tắm trắng da

Hãy là một tín đồ làm đẹp thông thái và hãy chia sẻ “Cách tắm trắng da bằng dầu dừa tại nhà, đơn giản giúp các bạn gái sở hữu một làn da trắng mịn mềm mại như da em bé” cho tất cả mọi người cùng thực hiện nhé!

trị nám tàn nhang

Last edited:
Hi,

i'm kind of a newby into installing Plesk myself humidifier, but it all worked out fine. I only have a problem with 2 things:

1. webmail: I have checked roundcube to be the default webmail, but if I enter webmail.mydomain.com it displays server not found, so I think something is wrong with the DNS settings, but I just don't know what... I've been busy for a few hours now, but can't seem to get it work properly.

2. In the server tab when I choose: Updates and Upgrades it gives me after a while this error message: can't make a connection with <server ip>:8447.

I thought the default setting in Plesk was webmail.yourdomain.com to access webmail?

What am I doing wrong? Can somebody please help me out :) I've added 2 screens of my Plesk setup.

Last edited:
@Derrils
1. Do you have a corresponding DNS record for webmail.mydomain.com at least? Check DNS settings of your domain.
2. Make sure that port 8447 is not firewalled.

Creating a New Gmail Address on Desktop
  1. Gmail in your browser. Doing so will open your primary account's inbox if you're already logged into Gmail.
    • If you aren't logged into Gmail, enter your email address and password to log in before continuing.

2. Click your profile icon. It's the profile picture in the top right corner of your inbox. A drop-down menu will appear.
    • If you haven't set a profile picture, this is the first letter of your first name on a colored background.

3. Click Add account. It's in the bottom-left corner of the drop-down menu. A new page will open.

4. Click More options. This link is to the left of the big blue NEXT button.

5. Click Create account. It's a menu item near the More options link.

6. Enter your new account information. This will include the following:
    • First and last name
    • A username for your new email address
    • A password for your new email address
    • Your date of birth
    • Your gender
    • Your phone number
    • Your current email address
    • Your location (e.g., United States)

7. Click Next step. It's in the bottom-right corner of the account creation section.

8. Scroll down and click I AGREE. This option is at the bottom of Google's terms of use agreement.

9. Click Continue to Gmail. It's in the middle of the page. Your new Gmail address is now attached to your primary Gmail account. You can switch between the two by clicking your profile icon in the upper-right corner and then clicking the account that you want to use in the drop-down menu.
Study in Australia

Back