• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webmail shows Plesk default page

NeoTrafy

New Pleskian
Hi all and thank you in advance.

I'm having a problem with webmail (both roundcube and horde). When I try to access webmail.domain.tld I see the plesk plesk page.

The courious thing is... I do have another domain in the server (they have a different IP) with the same dns configuration and in the second one I see the right page when I try to access the webmail.domain2.tld.

I already tried to delete and re-create the DNS registry who point webmail.domain.tld to XX.XX.XX.XX. Also tried to --reconfigure-all.

I don't have more ideas about what to do now to solve it.

Thank you again.

It is unlikely to be a DNS issue. More likely the required includes for apache are not being written or acted upon.

Try restarting apache to see if that's all that's required (though the --reconfigure all should do that).
And normally I would suggest switching from one webmail to the other and then back (and restarting apache). But from the sounds of things you have done that already?

Thank you Faris for your answer.

I did already the webmail software switching thing and restart apache (even the hole server).

I'll try again to do everything and if it doesn't work I'll delete the vhost and create it again. I was still installing and configuring everything so I didn't do a backup yet. It won't happen again!

Back