• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webmail

It very much depends on what you're looking for!

Install both horde and atmail and see which one suites your requirements better!

There are ways to incorporate other webmail systems into your environment. Have a look at RoundCube. Google for install tips.

Thanks. Just looking for something thats browser-based so 1 or 2 clients can access their mail. Nothing fancy. Assume in that case either will do just fine?

Both Atmail and Horde enable multiple users to access their mailboxes at the same time.

Horde, although the stock version is currently an old version, offers calendars amongst other features.
Install both and have a look, it is very easy to change which webmail system a domain uses.

Will have a look later today.

Assume basic install is just via apps menu? Couldn't see Horde in there previously.

You'll need to install the packages from the Parallels Installer.

Access this by logging into your Plesk Panel as the Admin user. Under the System Overview area, click on the Add or Remove Components link.

If using Plesk Firewall component, make sure the Parallels Products Installer rule is allowed, otherwise open port 8447.

The item you're looking for is "Plesk Webmails Support"

Hi Dave,

When logged in I cant see the Add / Remove component link anywhere. Where is the system overview area? Cant find anything by that title either! :-S

Hmm. I'm on using Service Provider view - and it wont let me switch to Power User as I have customers etc setup.

And url doesnt seem to work.

Back