• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Question website builder compatible

mxzeon

New Pleskian
I'm not sure where to post this thread as I don't see a pre-sales question.
I'm still considering Plesk. I want to build my site with WordPress Themes Generator | WP Themes Visual Builder but I'm wondering if there is any incompatibility with Plesk. Also, I see you have a website builder, so I'm not sure if I can only use yours or I can use Themes Generator o any other.

Thanks for your time!
 
Back
Top