• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Website import

Paul Creedy

Basic Pleskian
I'm still finding my feet with Plesk and see in the documentation that there is a website import feature
Website Migration

However I'm unable to find said feature?

If I go to websites and domains, scroll down to the domain (any domain), the website importing link specified in the instructions is not there.

I've attached a screenshot of a domains section.

Plesk version: Version Plesk Onyx v17.5.3_build1705170317.16 os_Ubuntu 16.04

I've enabled the Plesk migration component, but this appears to refer to importing it via FTP not the Plesk migrator.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    72.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Hi Paul,

Website importing feature was moved to a separate extension Site Import. Please install it from extension catalog.
And yes, website import uses FTP, SSH, RSync and HTTP as transport it is not exactly the same that migration.

Hi Paul,

Website importing feature was moved to a separate extension Site Import. Please install it from extension catalog.
And yes, website import uses FTP, SSH, RSync and HTTP as transport it is not exactly the same that migration.

I've been trying to use this without success. The import, no matter what settings I've tried imports it into a sub directory of the domain.

So if I have a domain mydomain.com in folder mydomain.com when I do the import I end up with it being imported into mydomain.com/mydomain.com

This is the same for both static and Wordpress sites.

Back