• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

website no detected with wp toolkit

pixelup

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.49_build1800230110.16 os_Ubuntu 20.04
I installed a version of wordpress without using WP toolkit, I modified some elements in the file wp-config.php (see below).
When I ask toolkit to analyze the domain where I installed the WP site, it does not find any WP site ?
Do you think this is related to the fact that I modified the wp-config.php file ?

thank you for your help

Code:
$rep_content = '/content';
$rep_plugins = '/plugins';
$rep_uploads = '/uploads';
$rep_languages = '/languages';
define('DB_NAME', 'xxxx');
    define('DB_USER', 'xxxx');
    define('DB_PASSWORD', 'xxxx');
    define('DB_HOST', 'localhost');

define('DISALLOW_FILE_EDIT', false);
    define('DISALLOW_FILE_MODS', false);
    define('WP_AUTO_UPDATE_CORE', true);
    define('ENABLE_CACHE', true);
    define('WP_CACHE', true);
    define('SCRIPT_DEBUG', false);

Hmm... usually when I see people changing where the content, plugins, etc is changed, it isn't done with variables like that but with a define like:

PHP:
define( 'WP_PLUGIN_DIR', dirname(__FILE__) . '/blog/wp-content/plugins' );
define( 'WP_PLUGIN_URL', 'http://example/blog/wp-content/plugins' );

Which is based off of:

In either case, I wouldn't think you modifying wp-config.php would stop Wordpress Toolkit from detecting it but if you have a file of .wp-toolkit-ignore in the root directory then yes that will stop it from detecting it so might want to check if that file exist.

Otherwise, I would suggest that you update your wp-config.php to match the proper configurations as per the developer's page instead of using $ variables like that.

Thanks for your answer
I agree with you about the wp-config file, but whether it is well done or badly done, normally it should not affect the detection ?
When I connect to the server, I do not see a file named ".wp-toolkit". while on the other sites that are detected by WP Toolkit, I have the following folder at the root "/.wp-toolkit/snapshots/instance_files_12_1zuprdzfcg.zip" .

It's very strange? it's the first time it happens.
I'm annoyed because toolkit is well used to fix vulnerabilities, caching (Nginx) etc....

The file needs to look like the real Wordpress file. Especially the intro lines. I am not sure about the rest.

Back