• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Website not properly functioning after upgrading to Plesk

jason06

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
windows 10
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hey There!

I have a WordPress custom website with an easy-to-use UI and one input box. The purpose of this website is to allow my clients to check their bills. My website allows users to check their pending or cleared bills by entering their unique number. It worked fine on other shared hosting, but recently, I shifted to Plesk. My clients start complaining that the site doesn't display their bills after they submit their reference numbers, the site keeps loading, and sometimes nothing displays at all. Is there anyone who can help me in this regard and let me know what the problem is?

Thanks.

Hello!
Are there any errors in access\error logs of the domain?

is blank page, or 404 Not found?
No, There is no error in access or not a blank page.

Actually, When users enter their unique reference number in the input box of my website and click submit, the website redirects to another website and displays some error message. It was not like that before. Before a user came to my website, they entered their reference number, and the website showed their bills on the same page.

the website redirects to another website and displays some error message.
Does the site redirect to other URL? Did you change domain\URL of website when moving from a hosting to Plesk?
Did you move from Plesk to Plesk? From Wordpress Toolkit to Wordpress Toolkit?
What is error message displayed?

Last edited:
Yes website redirects to other URL after entering reference number in input box and by clicking submit button.
Please let me know, I can share the website link and dummy reference number for checking purpose here if it's not against the community's rules.

Yes website redirects to other URL after entering reference number in input box and by clicking submit button.
Please let me know, I can share the website link and dummy reference number for checking purpose here if it's not against the community's rules.
You can share it here.

Last edited:
Not Working

I am sharing here
This page is affected: HESCO
Dummy Reference Number: 02372220003745

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Working

Here's the page that works perfectly. You can check that page to see how things work: LESCO
Dummy Reference Number: 02113160274355U

I tried this with the first "dummy" reference number. No issues, seems to work correctly.
Could this be a browser cache issue? Have you tried clearing the browser cache?

Hey There!

I have a WordPress custom website with an easy-to-use UI and one input box. The purpose of this website is to allow my clients to check their bills. My website allows users to check their pending or cleared bills by entering their unique number. It worked fine on other shared hosting, but recently, I shifted to Plesk. My clients start complaining that the site doesn't display their bills after they submit their reference numbers, the site keeps loading, and sometimes nothing displays at all. Is there anyone who can help me in this regard and let me know what the problem is?

Thanks.
I am also facing the same issue.

Back