• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Websites Not Appearing But Settings Are The Same

Richard_Duncan

New Pleskian
We have 2 websites that are acting perfectly fine and 2 that aren't resolving. I contacted our Hosting company and asked about the DNS settings from their end and they replied that echocareers is pointing to ns.echo-web.com but I don't see that in these settings.

Attached are the DNS settings and I just wanted to ask if anyone has any suggestions on this? The top one is fine and visible, the middle and bottom have the same settings but different issues in resolving.

Thanks in advance!
Site DNS Settings and Status.png

theduncaneffect.com I'm able to access just fine.

echocareers.com, on the other hand, isn't, and I think it's because of how you did your DNS. You have the name servers address for echocareers.com pointing to NS1.ECHO-WEB.COM and NS2.ECHO-WEB.COM but no where in your DNS setting do you have an A record for NS1 or NS2 under echo-web.com.

The easiest fix is to log into the register of echocareers.com (who is registered through https://www.melbourneit.com.au/ based off of WhoIs lookup) and change the name servers to point to ns.rackspace.com and ns2.rackspace.com

Thanks for your response. We did find that MelbourneIT has the NS set wrong and we're awaiting a reply.

But on the theduncaneffect.com, I'm getting a preview from the panel but online is shows up as a HeartCore default page. Are you seeing the one on the right?

Thank you for the help.

www.theduncaneffect.com Website View.png www.theduncaneffect.com Internal View.png

The one I'm seeing is the first picture (HeartCore), which one should it be showing? The later one where it's just a black page saying coming soon?

If you have access to the server (either physically or RDP), take a look at the IIS settings for the bindings and the document root to make sure that the bindings and document root is the correct location and IP address.

Back