• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Websites showing Plesk default page

Status
Not open for further replies.

MolenoM

New Pleskian
My one website & all it's sub-domains automatically showing Plesk Default Page . After checking further, I found websites were stopped on the server . I manually started them but after few hours again same status . I repeated the same thing several times but issue not fixed .

Maybe your subscription is suspended due to overusage or expiration date? Have you checked it?

Yes, I checked it.
Expiration date is set to UNLIMITED . Subscription is also active & resources usage is under limit .

May be one of your domain/subdomain is trying to utilize maximum resources of application pool. Are you have administrator access of the server? There are few things which can be checked from IIS.

Hello,

Can you check if the IP addresses are binded correctly.Go to tools and setting >> IP binding. Check if the correct Ip is added to subscription.

Hello,

Ips are binded correctly.

I disabled the suspend-domain-on-backup function and now it works.
How can i check why the backup cannot start the website??

Another problem is, that sometimes if i visit a webpage i get a 500, after a refresh it works??

Hello,

Can you post exact error so we can help you with it. You will get exact error message by browsing website on same server on which it is hosted. Or enable remote errors in IIS.

It was an error with the asp.net module i think.
I disabled asp.net and re-enabled it and now it works ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back